Followers

19 June 2011

Ezan's Nephew Wedding - 2 functions | Grand Dorsett & A Park | 11th June & 18th June 2011


Salam People,

I am very honoured to gain the trust from Ezan Samad's family. I am hired for 2 functions for her nephew's wedding. The make up was done for 7 flower girls and 3 Adults at Grand Dorsett Subang Jaya & 3 flower girls and 2 adults at A Park Puchong.

Of course I can't do this alone (mau patah pinggang...hehehe) - happy to get the assistance from Zarina Amal for both occasions.

I didn't manage to take many pictures at Dorsett - hope to get the pictures from the courtesy of Ezan's family :-).




Allisya - Groom's sister, flower girl

NOT 100% ready - Have yet to apply the lipstick...my apologies, was rushing for others :D

Ezan Samad - before picture





Ezan's & Sister - Sister make up done by Zarina Amal



Zurin's before picture - Bridesmaid










My biggest thank you to Ezan and her family for sharing a part of their memorable events.

No comments: