Followers

12 July 2010

Mentor Akhir-Dewan MBSA Shah Alam

Alhamdulillah-Again I was given the trust by Kak Rose and this time it was a 'live' TV show. I was nervous but yet overwhelmed with the experienced. First time ever in my life mingling with celebrities and they are just like us...normal people but to be franked looking at the way they work...it is not an easy line. You have to work day in and day out just to produce a good "live" reality TV show! And of coz....exhaustion is never in their dictionary.

I'm given the chance to puff Black, Ajai and Abang Nas (Terjah)--"mengigil gak bila pegang muka they all at first touch"--but they were so humble and professional ;-). My biggest thank you to Kak Rose for having the confidence in me and always guiding me-Not forgetting all her other team members-Kak Intan (Friendly & sweet lady), Anna Sha (Warmth & friendly person) & Ika.

Some of the photos taken during the make over and at the powder room-ENJOY!











1 comment:

AMS said...

Well Done Nad!! ..another milestone indeed....
I am just proud of you.
Jgn lupa ya this coming Oct 2010 - I book U.... -*wink2