Followers

16 January 2010

Nattasha-160110





Nattasha BEFORE look and again I totally forgot to take her bared face-this has been touch up with the base....my bad again ;-)
Nattasha is going for her pre-wedding photoshoot today and requested me to do the makeover. Her theme for the photoshoot is vintage ;-)















Close up on her eye make up-since it's a vintage theme, I've thickened the eyeliner to make it look more classic.

















Walah there she is...stunning & beautiful! The hairdo is done by Nattasha herself....Me NOT that expert yet in hairdo BUT will definitely learn to add on my skills :-)
















Alhamdulillah...she is happy with the outcome and hope that her pre wedding photoshoot goes well!
Hope to get few photos from her pre wedding photoshoot taken by the professional photographer & will definitely update my blog :-)

9 comments:

Sheila Abdul Rahim said...

wallahhhhhhhhhh...chanteknyerrrrrrr!!!

Nadiya said...

Tq..tq...so much Yati. Bila Yati nak saya make up kan pulak? he he he

Kak Bom said...

GILA BABAS................CUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mmg muka nat lain gila lepas di make over..........
mmg MELETOPS!!! ke ba bom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delicious-Cuppies said...

cantik!

Suryana said...

tasha ada mms aku gmbr dia ko mekap. dia ckp puas hati esp tang mata. my comment - thumbs up geng! mmg cantik!

EHA Beauty Parlour said...

Tahniah my anak murid...alhamdullilah..I akan turunkan saki baki (hehehehe)ilmu yg ada untuk u all 2 org...

Nadiya said...

I am really thankful for all your positive comments-Appreciated it very2 much! Alhamdulillah that nattasha love it very much too :D

zarina said...

taniah.....pada aku tasha nampak berubah....mmg cantik ikhlas dr hati ku...syabas!!!!

Nadiya said...

Thank you very much Zarina! You too can do it!