Followers

09 February 2010

Night Scene Mode-Special Thanks to Munie Ahmad


I had given a trial to take my own photo by using "Night Mode" after being advised by Munie Ahmad as most of pics didn't look that natural after my make over. I was all these while frustrated with my pics outcome as it didn't show the image that I wanted. I am pleased and grateful to Munie for her tips and YESSS it really works! Thank you so much Munie!
Please ignore my above face with bare eyeshadow as I only wanted to try the night mode shot and not detailed to my make up :-)
Pssttt...I am only using a normal digital camera ya...nothing fancy or sophisticated :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuhuuuuuuuuuuu

Munie Ahmad said...

Hi dear, yes this one is much-much better ;) natural light all over, not only focused on the face :)