Followers

14 April 2010

AFG Annual Dinner-Nite Of Colors 270310


I'm supposed to update this earlier, my apology and I should start to make an extra effort to frequently update my blog despite my busy time with work, home & family (no more excuse Nadiya, other people can do it...and I should take that as a good example :-)
The above pic, was taken during our Bank's Annual dinner at Sunway Convention Centre and this year theme was Nite of Colours and I did smokey purple eyes for myself :-)



And from another view

Helmi requested me to make her up on that night too-Selected a dash of pink to match her dress-check out the fake lashes for under eyes-cool aye! :D



She looks amazing eh...picture taken before the hairdo and only using her phone camera. Can check out her before pic in my one of earliest posting, labelled as Helmi Liza.



2 comments:

Ah Leen Ah Keem said...

WOW! u look like DIVA... i loike...

mimie hamdan said...

kak leen... nadiya only ehh.. huhu.. sad... huhuh...