Followers

15 November 2010

Busy Week-Work & Family

Salam People,

Yup it's been a week since my last update-was busy with many agendas, work & family.

As I am writing - my body is still screaming for more rest :P. Just came back from a teambuilding that was held at PD-full of fun, laughter and it's HOT!

I was dehydrated as well, when you are busy with those activities tendency of NOT drinking at least 2 litre of liquid is possible. My lips was cracking but THANK YOU to my lip balm-it helps a alot!

I got this as a sample from my last visit to Bobbi Brown counter. I found it very useful and GOOD. (Time to purchase eh? Why NOT, if it's already proven good & effective :-)



(Write up from BB website)

Specially formulated with Wheat Germ and Olive Oil, this comfortable, non-greasy lip balm immediately goes to work comforting and protecting lips. Wear alone for natural look, with Lip Liner or Lip Gloss. Bobbi Brown Lip Balm SPF 15 comes in a sleek and portable polished silver tin.

Ok people I'm off to another hot and fun activities in another couple of days-this time with my beloved family. In life it is always about balance aite?-work, family all needs to be hand in hand :-)

Talk to you again....

No comments: