Followers

03 November 2010

Face Polish-A MUST routine and item to have

Salam People,

I've found the best face scrub and recommended for combination to oily skin. It is gentle and your skin will feel supple and smooth immediately after the usage! Me just love it!

Yes my skin care it's a mixed and match of different brands as I believe the best is always something that you've tried on your face and experience the result yourself.

My personal skincare routine
  1. Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil

  2. Laura Mercier Face Polish (I've used twice a week only)

  3. Bobbi Brown skin tonic

  4. Bobbi Brown hydrating gel

  5. Bobbi Brown Sunscreen (Only day time)

If you notice I have yet to use any eye cream or night cream-frankly I'm just lazy....hahahaha. Only cover the very basic and alhamdulillah my eye area have not shown any critical fine lines (few lines are normal aite...hehehehe). Perhaps I will consider to start using eye cream, next year? :P.

I feel sufficient with my skincare routine eventhough I'm a heavy make up user daily. Thanks to Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil (you don't need to double cleanse either!).

OK here's the picture of Laura Mercier Face Polish (Oh! Ya...I love the smell too)

The benefits of face polish :

  • Removes dead skin cells leaving the skin smooth and toned
  • Offers therapeutic calming benefits
  • Acts as a gentle astringent
  • Rich in emollients that replace lost lipids and re-hydrates the skin
  • Suitable for all skin tones
  • Can be used daily for normal to oily

More sharing on beauty coming up....Stay tune and talk you again....Emmuuaaahhhs!

No comments: