Followers

16 November 2010

Travelling Kit

Salam People,

Since I'm going for another getaway but this time with my kids and my better half-loads of stuff needs to be packed! Kids clothing will always be my priority as they tend to sweat a lot and when they are out and running, incidences happened (ice cream patches, chocs & etc). Besides than clothing...I've always ensure that I carry along my skincare travelling kit. A must bring items :

  • Cleansing Oil (I do not use a foam or gel cleanser as Bobbi Brown cleasing oil makes wonder and I do not have to double cleanse either!)
  • Face Tonic (toner)
  • Moisturiser
  • Sun block for face
  • Dalacin T (My pimples solutions-my life saver!)

As for my make up stuff-basic stuff need to carry along :-

  • Concealer
  • Foundation (optional if you are wearing a two way powder-foundation & powder)
  • Two way powder (Currently I'm using MAC fix-NC40)
  • Blusher
  • Lip Balm
  • Eye Liner
  • Mascara
  • Lipstick

For a person who do not wears make up-the above list maybe an exhaustive list :P but for a person who loves make up-the list is very basic as it will create a fresh look yet sweet ;-).

To all my muslims friends - SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA and Be Safe on the road!

Just to pre amp...I may not be blogging until end of this week but will try my level best to talk to all of you again ASAP-Take Care ALL and we'll talk soon....

1 comment:

mimie hamdan said...

Selamat Hari Raya to you too gf!