Followers

30 November 2010

Parfums-Annick Goutal

Salam People,

To stay good and feel good...you need to smell good too :-). Yes, everybody has their own scents preference....be it citrus, floral, fruity or musky as long it smells good on us aite?

EDT (Eau de toilette) or EDP (Eau de parfums) or Parfums itself, depending on your preference too -
  • Eau De Parfum (EDP) - This is lighter than Perfume, with more concentration from EDT, and so is less expensive but still has long lasting characteristics, from 3 to 5 hours.


  • Eau De Toilette (EDT) - This is a lighter more delicate fragrance and is therefore most suited to everyday use. It is normally less expensive than Eau de Parfum, and lasts for 2 to 4 hours.
(psstt...The higher the concentration of perfume oil, the more expensive the fragrance and the longer lasting the scent. Typically a pure perfume will not be sold in a spray bottle but in a very small bottle for the buyer to "dab" onto the skin. A little pure perfume goes a long way!)

My personal scent is sweet, fresh & fruity-hence I felt in love with Annick Goutal Petite Cherie. Received the 1st sample while I was buying my make up stuff at Kens Apothecary-Empire Shopping Gallery @ Subang (The sales person is smart eh...killing 2 birds at a time-guess you know what I mean). To make matters complicated...hahahahaha...while I was doing my job to make up one of my customer...her finishing touch, she seeked my assistance to spray her whole body with Annick Goutal - Petite Cherie AND now I have one bottle of my own! : D (Can't resist it anymore!!)


The above pic - Limited Edition Bottle



The difference between limited edition and normal - it is just the RIBBON :D



Annick Goutal offers wide range of scents for men and women--ALL are UNIQUE smell - give it a try :D

To have a view, you may browse their official website :

http://www.annickgoutal.com


Talk to you again.....

No comments: