Followers

24 December 2010

Deepsea Water-Facial Mist

Salam People,

It's F.R.I.D.A.Y and weekend is here.....guess most of us will be on long holidays (X'mas and New Year) unfortunately I'm NOT :-( *Cuti dah habis daa...* :P.

While enjoying your long holidays, our skin needs to hydrate and besides that ensuring to drink at least 2 litre of fluids, this wonderful product from Shu Uemura is a great assistance to our skin hydration!

Deepsea water they called it is taken from the depth of the ocean where sunlight does not reach, at 200 meters. Completely free of artificial color, natural aromatic extracts are then added to become lightly scented mists that rejuvenate and hydrate the skin, hair and body.

You can use it anytime! For me--I usually use it before my make up routine after I put on my moisturizer. Also, I use it when I have finished my make up as it takes away cakeyness and gives it a glow.

Eight herbal aromas provide refreshing feel to energize the skin, but my all time favourite is MINT :-). Others like Lavender, Bergamot, Chamomile, Hamamelis, Rose, Rosemary and also available in Fragance Free ;-)


Shu Uemura Deepsea Water Facial Mist

My favourite - MINT :D


Enjoy your weekend people and Happy Holidays!....Until then...talk to you again!

No comments: